Rodents are no fun to deal with, most especially if you do not have the necessary tools and the skill to control them, if not totally eliminate, from your home.
Rodents (and all that pests infesting your home for that matter) should be handled by a proven expert in the job. You need the service of San Diego Pest & Termite. Our rodent control San Diego service is one of the most trusted in town.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- We have been providing proven effective rodent control service for decades now; we have dealt almost all kinds of rodent infestation cases in the long years of our service.
- We are equipped with the necessary tools to carry out the process; our rodent trapping professionals are readily available to deal with your rodent problems.
- We also have a program that is meant for those who want to remove rodents out of their property using more humane processes.
- We are your one-stop-shop when it comes to rodents removal; we handle the cleanup process – removing nests, urines, feces from your property.
- We also examine your property to determine the vulnerable areas where rodents might use as an entry point again; we make recommendations on preventative measures accordingly.
The risks of unmanaged rodents at home
Damage to property – Your are no stranger to this one; how many times have you encountered upholstery with covering torn and the inside turned to bits and pieces by these little creatures? It would really be frustrating if your newly-bought home furnishings were damaged by these unwanted visitors.
Health risks – Urine, feces are other things that you should be worried about more than damage to property. Leptospirosis, which is fatal, is just one example of health issues associated with rodents and their wastes. Thus, preventative measures are necessary and our rodent control San Diego service can help you with that.