Why you should pay more attention on your termite control, Scripps Ranch, CA? Because California is home to cities that are consistently topping the list when it comes to the number of termite intrusion cases in the country. That is quite a compelling reason to be more vigilant against signs of termite activity, which may be present in your home. Indeed, it is better to have some knowledge about termite intrusion preventative measures than waking up one morning realizing that the damage caused by these unwelcomed ‘guests’ is beyond repair.
Our termite control, Scripps Ranch, CA program has been designed to be always ready to help homeowners in the area. We manage termites problem seriously. We have been helping many clients for years with our comprehensive termite control program, which is considered by many as one of the most effective in the industry. You can rest assured that we will be there when you need our termite control service.
What are some signs that your home might be infested?
- When you see discarded insect wings inside your house, particularly near doors or window sills
- When there is a presence of termite droppings
- When pencil-sized mud tubes as well as dark spots or blister protrude on wood
- When walls and floors produce hollow sound when tapped or knocked
What kinds of termites you should be familiar with?
- Subterranean – This type builds its colonies below ground as they need contact with soil to keep their moisture levels; considered to be the most common type that can be found in the US
- Drywood – As the name implies, this type colonizes wood above ground; they do not need contact with soil to survive
- Dampwood – This type lurks and thrives behind damp and decaying woods; this type need contact with water as well as a high humidity level to thrive.
Our comprehensive termite control program can address different types of termites, including the above-mentioned types.
What are the common termite entry points
- Inside hollow block walls
- Through cracks in foundation, around plumbing and similar areas
- Through the expansion joint – they come up from under the slab and enter through the door wood framing
Looking for an effective termite control, Scripps Ranch, CA? Contact us at (858) 521-8876 or send us a request today for your termite control inspection schedule.