Homeowners should pay more attention on termite control Oceanside CA. Why? Because California is home to cities that are consistently topping the list when it comes to the number of termite intrusion cases in the country. That is quite a compelling reason to be more vigilant against signs of termite activity, which may be present in their property. Indeed, it is better to have some knowledge on termite intrusion preventative measures than waking up one morning realizing that the damage caused by these unwanted ‘visitors’ is beyond repair.
Our termite control Oceanside CA program is always ready to help homeowners in the area address termites problem. We have been helping many clients for years with our comprehensive termite control program, which is considered by many as one of the most effective in the industry. Rest assured that we will be there when you call us for our service.
Signs that your home might be infested:
- When discarded insect wings are present inside your house, particularly near doors or window sills
- Presence of termite droppings
- Pencil-sized mud tubes as well as dark spots or blister protruding on wood
- Walls and floors that sound hollow when tapped or knocked
Kinds of termites you should be familiar with:
- Subterranean – This type builds its colonies below ground as they need contact with soil to keep their moisture levels; this is the most common type that can be found in the US
- Drywood – As the name implies, this type colonizes in wood above ground; they do not need contact with soil to survive
- Dampwood – This type lurks and thrives behind damp and decaying woods; this type need contact with water as well as a high humidity level to survive.
Our comprehensive termite control Oceanside CA program can address different types of termites, including the above-mentioned types.
Common termite entry points
- Through cracks in foundation around plumbing and similar areas
- Inside hollow block walls
- Through the expansion joint – they come up from under the slab and enter through the door wood framing
To learn more about our termite control Oceanside CA program, contact us at (858) 521-8876 or send us a request today for your termite control inspection schedule.